Big Ol’ Churches of Scientology in Silicon Valley
Pursuant to my last post, I thought it might be helpful to show off some of the Churches of Scientology
that are in Silicon Valley — as there are several. Here are some of
the main ones, several of which have been recently renovated and are in
significantly larger quarters, due to the increase in Scientologists in the area.
- Church of Scientology of San Francisco — in downtown San Francisco. This building, newly renovated and opened by Scientology Ecclesiastical leader David Miscavige in 2003,
- Church of Scientology of Los Gatos – located in between Los Gatos and San Jose, serves the heart of Silicon Valley and the working families in the area.
- Church of Scientology of Mountain View
– located in Mountain View, CA, and with a splendid new Scientology
Information Center opened in 2004, is rapidly expanding, and serves
both families and businesses alike, helping them to communicate better
with Scientology Communication Technology.
- Church of Scientology Stevens Creek of San Jose
— in its new Lundy Lane premises, is one of the largest Churches of
Scientology in the world, serving an incredibly diverse
parishionership. Their anti-drug and Volunteer minister campaigns are known all around the bay area for their effectiveness and willingness to help.
I’ve attached some Google Earth slides of some of these Churches, to help you find them better.
technorati tags:scientology, silicon, valley, los, gatos, san, jose
Blogged with Flock